Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reasons for Blogging

Straight to the point shall we?

1) to keep my friend/family updated on my current status and condition as im going to live away from home and away from country in a few years time.
2) following trend
3) share my political & social view to reader
4) to provoke the g*v**m**t

things that you wont expect in my blog.
1) emo post
-sorry if you like to read people's whining and complaints on their daily life , this is definitely not a place for you.I like to keep all the daily problems to myself,complaining and whining is definitely not my way of solving problem.

2)cute cute pictures
..........................................................................................................................................................................well it was self-explanatory , maybe just maybe I will post pictures of hot chicks in my school but dont expect any picture of me.

well I think thats all of it,and after this post I will publicly post this link in my facebook profile page and maybe MSN pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment