Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 resolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have learned my lesson from last year, which is 2009(reminder for those homely people that failed to notice that a year has passed).I will not set my goals so high that makes it 'almost' impossible' to achieve it.

However, I wont list the goals down, and i will leave it blank till I actually achieved it.Well here goes...

Personal
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Relationship
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Financial
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Results(career)
1:
2:
3:

ALOT huh? well all the goals can be easily achieved if i tried hard which i dont, and FYI I already revealed 1 of my personal goal >_^

well thats all of it, new goals may be added into the list as time passes,for example if I've lost in India then 'going back to Malaysia' or 'stay at India for as long as possible' may emerge as my new personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment