Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Streamyx and Tm-Nuts?

Dun ask me why i revive my dead blog, cos i have no intention to answer.
I have been the calmest people in the world, but today there are actually people alive that are capable of making me piss off.Yup from the title you know who already.



The sun actually took 30sec to load the page, when you click the headlines, another 30sec of waiting.When someone tries stops me from reading news, I'll be really piss off.Trust me.
So i called to streamyx as usual doing all the speed test,reseting the modem and so on.....ok good...still slow, and they claim that maybe it was slow because I was surfing on a non-Malaysian based webpage.

So, let me give you an example, you buy a Perodua Myvi in S'gor. It was equipped with the best engine in the world, can accelerate to 100km/h in 2 secs. A indestructible bumper, you bump onto the lorry the lorry will terbalik not you. Equipped super durable bullet proof car body.You instantly becomes syok, u asked the salesman 'betul ke?'he answered 'betul!' but it is only applicable in Selangor, you go to Perak your car will terbalik when collide with a bicycle,using 5sec to accelerate to 10km/h, and the car body fell off when a fat man sneezes.

So will you still buy that car??? Streamyx self-proclaimed the fastest internet in Malaysia, but the fastest speed is for Malaysia-based webpage only.......Will you still subscribe it??!!!!!

I am just too lazy to go through with the whole switching procedure,or else i could have switched to another ISP already.But you never knows if this kind of shit excuse and services continues, it might turn me into a hardworking fella.



And finally dun expect another update soon........I post on my blog because this whole shit is too much to post on facebook. Unless there are some other people living out there that are capable of making me pissed off like streamyx,which i seriously doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment