Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Resolution, New Blog

Seems like another year has passed, so quickly , and theres many thing yet to be done last year.Well, its okay theres still next year and the following year , and the following following year.

To tell the truth, i have only achieved 30% of my resolution last year and failed to achieve the remaining 60% of my vision.The remaining 10% you ask? I din even bother to achieve it.I will list down the 30% and 10%.

30% of my goals that has successfully achieved.
1) get a good result
2) scored at least 6.5 in IELTS
3) confirm my desired career
4) attending at least 70% of my class
5) make more friend instead of enemy
6) win my rival(healthy competition)


10% of my goal that I din bother to achieve

1) diet( less 10kg) utterly failed
2) control my mouth from insulting/bad mouthing/teasing people in college for 1 day (failed miserably)
3) send my wira into the deep seabed(courage and financial issue)

well thats all of it...the remaining 60% i will try my best to achieve it, and post it on the very 1st post in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment