Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When Ah Jed learns that 'Everything Starts from the bottom'


Yeah everything starts from bottom. It is not that hard to understand the meaning of this phrase but the true meaning deep down ,only a few can understand.

Life is like climbing a mountain. Every steps,every decision, every breath requires utmost attention. 1 little slip may cause one to slip downhill, making one to starts all over from the bottom again.

When you at the peak of the mountain, one thing that you shouldn't and mustn't do is to look down from the hill, despising people that are trying their best to climb to the spot you are in now, remember you start from that exact spot as well. One must also not ignore the fact that, 1 mistake will make you slip to the bottom of the hill.



The right and rational thing to do when climbing a mountain is, to look forward and climb to the peak. Dont look back and worry about the other hikers that are going to overtake you because the minute you do so, you made mistake, and you slip. Like the bitch in my discrimination law class.

I looked like an idiot, I looked like a clown, in the seminars. I am not a good english user, but looking down on me was the worse thing you can do."oh god , why?" , her expression when holding her assessed work paper was priceless. Now that I have my first victory, I cant wait for the final exams so I can hits my final nail in your coffin.

ps: I dont bother to correct my grammatical error in this post so that you know what kind of person you are losing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment