Monday, September 6, 2010

When Ah Jed meets Ah Gua


wake up 6am in the morning, its a windy and chilly morning!!! I tell myself 'today will definitely be a good day!!!!' but in fact, it turns out to be a disastrous morning,a day that I will never forget.......

Went to the balcony , chilly and soothing winds blows towards me. It will be perfect if theres a teh tarik beside me. Without delay, i drove to nearby 7-eleven to get a copy of 'TheSun' a free newspaper and finally I settle myself in a 24-hours mamak stall near my house. Of course I ordered a cup of teh tarik and began to enjoy my newspaper in this chilly morning.

Round 10-minutes later , this is when the nightmares comes. A presumed-'ah gua' approached me. She asked my permission to sit next to me. I was seating on a 4-peaople seat by the way. Looked around, although the mamak stall was surprisingly crowded in the morning but there are plenty of empty seats available.using that reason, I rejected and point towards the empty seat on the far corner. Dont want to sound discriminating against that particular group, I smiled and offered my advice politely to the presumed-'lady?'. She them mumbles something which I dont understand. I ignored her and continue drinking my very-sweet teh tarik and reading my newspaper. The next thing I know is, she begins to touch my hand pleading 'bolehlah bolehlah'. I asked myself 'boleh what? boleh hentam kamu ke?'and then I started to glare at her, sending a 'fuck off or I'll kill you' message to her. Wrongly interpreted my message she winks at me.................Angrily I bang the table and I stood up. She flee immediately while saying 'janganlah garang garang'. Everyone's looking at me.So, I am the bad guy now huh? Embarrassed, I slip 2 RM1 bill under my half-finished teh tarik cup and go home.

and yeah what an experience.......hope there will be no second time in my life.
I do aware that there uncountable grammatical error in this post and who in the world will cares after they face this unforgettable experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment